Innokin Coolfire 4 IV and/or Isub VE Tank
The CoolFire IV is the newest and most compact, intelligent and powerful vapouriser from Innokin Technology.
Our teams of expert engineers and designers have packed the CoolFire IV with the most advanced integrated vaping technologies to create the perfect compact Sub Ohm e-cigarette.
With 40W of vaping power, the CoolFire IV fires a full range of tank resistances and each is made with the highest quality materials to create a vapouriser that you can rely on!
The compact power, bright OLED display, long lasting battery capacity and easy to use menu system makes the Innokin CoolFire IV the ultimate compact vapouriser for 2015.
The Innokin CoolFire IV is:
- Powerful! Fires 6 – 40W! / 3 – 7.5 V with a Maximum Output of 14.5Amp!
- Compact: Only 86mm / 3.93” Tall!
- Long lasting: 2000mAh hour battery!
- Beautiful: Initially available in 6 vibrant and lasting finishes.
- Intelligent: Vape Timer, Puff Counter, Integrated Short Circuit protection, Left/Right Screen Orientation, 15 Second cutoff & more.
- Precise: RMS DC current accurate to a power deviation of 0.5W and fires resistances from 0.2 – 3.1Ohm.
- Easy to use: 3 Buttons for Total, Precise, and Comfortable Control.
- Always Ready: Charge the CoolFire IV with a standard Micro USB cable and vape at the same time with Innokin’s ‘Vape while charging’ technology.
The CoolFire IV vapes perfectly with the Innokin iSub & iSub-G Sub Ohm tanks.
The Cool Fire IV features a greater range of Variable Voltage, Variable Wattage, advanced safety features, portable electronics charging capacity and also ‘Vape while charging’ Technology.
The Cool Fire IV has a flush 510 connection with a spring loaded positive pin, durable stainless steel threading, an included ego adaptor.
The Cool Fire IV has a variable voltage range of 3.0 – 7.5 volts adjustable in .1 volt increments and a variable wattage range of 6.0 – 40.0 Watts, adjustable in .5 watts increments.
The Cool Fire IV uses Vrms DC current and is very accurate with a power deviation of 0.1Watt. The full 40 Watts is precisely maintained between resistances of 0.3 to 2.5 Ohms. There is no wasted power and exact accuracy means you are always vaping the power level that you choose. Vrms provides superior precision in delivering the exact wattage Ohm’s Law requires and stable power means better vapor.
The high quality OLED screen looks great and clearly displays the resistance of the attached tank & coil, voltage, wattage and also accurately shows the remaining battery charge.
The Primary Features of The Cool Fire IV
Battery Level Indicator:
The Cool Fire IV battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow and red LED lights.
Green = Almost fully Charged. When the Cool Fire4 is fully recharged the LED light will power off.
Yellow = Half Power.
Red = Low Power. Charge the Cool Fire IV
Voltage can be adjusted from 3.0 – 7.5 volts in .1 volt increments.
Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 40.0 Watts in .5 watts increments
- 15 second cutoff
- FLIP OLED SCREEN ORIENTATION
- Low Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- ‘Vape while charging’ Technology
- Remembers last Voltage or Wattage setting
- Overheat Protection
- Operating Voltage: 3.0V-7.5 V
- Operating Wattage: 6.0W-40W
- Battery: 2000mAh (Internal high drain polymer li-ion rechargeable 18650 size battery ,prefer declare the accurate mAh instead of 2200mAh)
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 40W
- Maximum output Current: 12A
- Maximum output Voltage: 7.5 V
- Clearomizer Resistance: 0.3 Ohm (Recommend)
- Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1A
Express Kit Only (Vape MOD Only Option) Pack
Coolfire 4 Vape Mod 402 2000mAh and USB Charger
iSub VE Tank Pack
quality charging cable, a replacement iSub coil and Derlin drip-tip.
to choose the colour of COWBOY.
- Not suitable for use by anyone under the age of 18
- Not suitable for pregnant or breast feeding women
- I have an effective age verification process that satisfies due diligence as described in the business companion guide for online age verification checks and will not sell to persons that are under 18 years old.
Order are shipped on the same day if ordered on or before 11am, Monday to Friday Only. Any orders placed over the weekend/ bank holidays will be shipped on the next working day .
- Royal Mail 1st Class is not a guaranteed next day delivery
, if you a guaranteed next day service, Please use theSpecial Delivery Option at Checkout. Royal Mail 1st Class is aimed to be delivered Next day, however on some occasions it may take3- 10 working days to arrive . If your order doesn’t arrive after 10 days, We will ship a replacement item to you and Claim for compensation with Royal Mail.
- We will always claim for lost items and all conversation will be given as evidence for the Royal Mail insurance claim
Remember, it is a criminal offence which is punishable by prison sentence to claim an item was not received when it has been delivered to your address. To combat eBay fraud, Royal mail now uses a 2D barcode to scan items upon delivery. If you won’t steal from a shop, why do it online, everyday for the thief and one day for the owner. Don’t let it be you!
Returns & Faulty items
We over 30 days Refund & Exchange on items in the original packaging. We will deduct the cost of postage and the return postage will be borne by you if you change your mind. In the event of a faulty item, please contact us and we can help you troubleshoot the issue. Photos are important to send over to us to determine if the item should be disposed or returned back to us to investigate further.
Non Returnable Items
A faulty coil? We only consider a coil as faulty if it fails to power up your device(Dead on Arrival) . If you use the coil and it fires up your device, this coil will not be replaced. Used drip Tips and Tanks cannot be exchanged or returned once used due to hygiene reasons. If you change your mind, make sure the device has not been used before it is returned to us. It must be in the original packaging. Batteries are only considered faulty if they do not fire up your device, and if itdoesn’t hold any charge within 30 days of using it. How long the battery lasts is relative to how much it used and how long is last can also deplete over time which is considered as wear and tear.
All about Exchanges
I changed my mind scenario
Wrong item sent case